lørdag den 5. juli 2014

Summertime Changes


We have entered the month of July by 5 days already.. I guess we can officially say it's summer now. Even though we technically started the summer months in June, I've always considered July to be the true month of unbearable heat and mosquito bites.
So far, I've managed to stay clear of the latter cause I do tend to get angry when bitten... By small itchy insects that is ^^

So what do I actually like about this season? Cause let's face it.. living in the North, you get very used to the cold, and I'm just one of those people who prefers it like that.
But summer does bring some things to the table that I enjoy very much... Haha, did you get it? It was a pun.. Oh wait, I haven't told you yet.
FRUIT.. fruit is what is brought to the table. *facepalms*
Okay, bad pun aside, I always look forward to the fruit this season. Strawberries, watermelon.. everything is so fresh and juicy and yummy I just wanna lock myself into a room with it and never come out.
And if you can move past how incredibly perverted and wrong that sounded, we shall move on.

Another thing I like to do with the change of seasons, is to spice things up a bit. It really doesn't have to be anything big.. maybe just a new hairstyle or something.
Now, in Second Life, I really can't blame the changes on seasons switching, cause in that case we'd have to invent some more months. Nevertheless, there have been some big and important changes in my SL that I would like to share with the rest of you guys.

I got engaged! That's right.. someone actually manages to put up with this insanity on a daily basis. For that reason alone, he must be someone worth hanging on to ;)
At the same time, I felt like it was once again time for a change of scenery. I did love my last home, and deleting the furniture as well as seeing all the work and memories gone, was quite a sad moment for me..
I'll be honest though.. the view from my new home is worth every moment of sadness to see the old one gone.. standing on the balcony and look out over the water is something I've gotten used to very quickly.

Another thing I can get used to very quick, is the lovely clothes from Vimitri.. This long black and white top is airy and perfect with a pair of short to make it casual, but can easily be dressed up to something a little more fancy than what I've chosen to go with.

But since this was the outfit I wore when my partner proposed, it was important for me to keep it like that for this post.


Blouse: .:Vitrimi:. - Long Blouse White @Marketplace
Shorts: Foxx Designs - Light Blue Demin Shorts and Skirt
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Amber @Summerfest
Shoes: Millenaire - Pack High Hell Platform (black)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar