mandag den 7. juli 2014

Peaches & Jam


When I first joined Second Life, and went freebie and group gift shopping (cause that was my only option), I got pretty much anything I could get my hands on. Lots of colours, lots of different items on at once... Lot and lots and lots.
As I started being able to actually purchase items, black and white became frequent colours in my inventory. You can never go wrong with a black dress, ya know?
At the same time, I started wearing less items. Simple became something I felt most comfortable with and still is to this day.
I read a lot of other blogs, and I can't help but being incredibly impressed when I see someone being able to match 10 different pieces of accessories without it looking like a huge mess.
Once in a while, I will attempt to accessorize in such a fashion, even Lady Gaga should be jealous. But truth be told, it never ends up looking like the magazines.
And even though I've managed to stumble away a bit from all the black and white, then simple is still my jam..

Jam.. That reminds me of something..
Oh yes.. the new .:Buttery Toast:. Group gift!
If you've followed this blog or is already a groupmember, you'll know that there's already toast rings, necklaces and earrings to get, completely free of charge.. Now you can add adorable toasty bracelets to the mix. Once more, I've chosen the jam version, but they come, of course, in a butter and chocolate version too ^^ All equally yummy.

I was so happy to receive these bracelets at the time I did, since .:Vimitri:. had just sent me the cutest peach coloured dress that just match the jam perfectly..

One of the things I'm really impressed by on this dress, is the shadowing. The folds and wrinkles are absolutely spot on, and the thin gold belt stands out without being overpowering. XD


Dress: .:Vitrimi:. - Athena Dress Peach @Marketplace
Bracelets: .:Buttery Toast:. - Trio Toast Bracelet Set (group gift - free)
Shoes: REIGN - LC Heels (group gift - 250L)
Hair: [LeLutka] - Patsy 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar