fredag den 11. juli 2014

Softly, As In A Morning Sunrise


Funniest thing happened. Okay, it's not exactly the funniest.. Okay, it's not fun at all.
I just can't please you people, can I? ^^
Anyways.. As many of you probably already know, yesterday was the opening of Season's Story. I'm sure, by that, you've figured that's what I'm gonna talk about.. Well joke's on you, cause the sim was full. Pfft.. Go figure.
But before I knew it was full, I teleported there using the landmark I had from the last round. Imagine my surprise when I got in right away.. Surely that couldn't be right? Day one and I got in on the first try?

Yeah.. One is never that lucky folks.

I was transported to a residential area.. So beautiful, and I'll apologise profoundly to the residents of the house I accidently teleported right into.
Ma'am and/or Sir, your livingroom furniture was stunning.. XD
But the courtyard was quite lovely as well, and as you can tell, I just couldn't help but take a photo and add it to the blog.
Usually my photos are much more planned, and not so much on the spot.. But you've gotta change it up once in a while, and I ended up really happy with the result..

I've also ended up going back to a brand of skin I haven't worn in a long time, and that's Lara Hurley. Cleaning up my inventory, I was looking through all the skins I have and tried them on and really fell in love with how it looked on my shape.
Sadly it was an older skin and when I bought it back in the day, I bought it with red lipstick on.
Hurried down to the shop and tried out some different ones and ended up with the one called Ivy, which I think has brought a softness to my look that was lacking a little in the former one.

And honestly, I couldn't be happier that this is the dress I chose to wear for this trip.. Got it from .:Vimitri:. yesterday and the soft colours are just blowing me away. The little patterns on the green dress itself combined with the beige vest, is a perfect match in my opinion.


Dress: .:Vitrimi:. - Dress & Vest Aztec Green
Skin: Lara Hurley – Ivy (natural)
Hair: TRUTH – Snow
Eyes: IKON – 'Sunrise' Eyes (absinthe)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar