lørdag den 12. juli 2014

Let Me Be Your Ruler


This was originally going to be about princesses. It was gonna be puffy and pink and cute as a button, any little girl's fairytale come true, but this time I wanted to be the Queen instead.
The one who rules all of the land and all the people.
Wow, it sounds so egocentric when you say it like that, doesn't it?

They say that you're either a leader or a follower, and to be honest I'm probably the latter. I do have a major issue with wanting things to be in control, but when I find a person or group that naturally takes charge, then I feel far more comfortable just going with the flow.. It's where I'm able to properly relax, knowing that someone else knows what they're doing.

However, before trusting people with that responsibility, I like to know what I'm doing myself. Know that no matter what, I'm doing my best and will therefore be able to expect the same from others.
But when you're a follower, do you then have anything to say?
Can you be a follower and still rule?
Perhaps not other people, but you're always in control of your own life. Your own rules and demands, and you get to decide who's invited into that circle.

But once in a while, the thought of standing as a regent is mighty attractive. Imagine for a bit what you think the World would look like with you in the driver's seat... Would we all be living in peace? Or are you gonna be one of them villans ;)

Whenever I hear the word ”Queen”, it's the Red Queen that enters my mind first, and even though I could never really pull off her cunningness, she's an inspiration in this post nontheless.
However, the biggest inspiration came from .:Buttery Toast:. and a new release called ”The Rule of Cute.”

These scepters come in 8 gorgeous colours, with and without a hold animation, and the ability to change the colour on the heart and beads. To compliment my dress from Junbug, I chose the black scepter, changed the heart to red and the beads to white.


Scepter: .:Buttery Toast:. - The Rule of Cute (black) NEW
Dress: {Junbug} – Principessa (crimson)
Hair: tram – D428 in shell&creamyellow
Nails: [V/I] – Wonderland #1

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar