torsdag den 3. juli 2014

It's Not Always Black & White


I bet you thought that we were gonna talk about races now.. didn't you? Huh? Huh?
Oh just admit it already.... But, we're not.
Instead, we're gonna talk about a pet peeve of mine. And no, it's not the term ”pet peeve” in itself, though that drives me slightly off the hook as well.
But alas, my pet peeve is when I ask people a question regarding something they say, and their answer is, ”Cause...” or, ”That's just the way it is!”
I think it originated back when I was in school as a kid, asked the teacher a question, and that was the reply that I got.
”Because it is! Don't ask so many questions!”

Really? Don't ask questions? Then, how do we really learn?
If we just take everything that people say to heart and don't care enough to question what we're being told, then how do we know what's the truth and what's lies? And even more important, how the world genuinely works.
So don't be afraid to dig a little deeper. Not everything is what they appear, and if you want to know more, then why shouldn't you have the choice and freedom to do so?

In Denmark, we have song called ”Spørge Jørgen”. I'm sure you have one that's similar, but it's basically about a kid who asks his dad a whole lot of questions.
:: Why doesn't a cow have any wings? Why does it say muh and not woof? Why is my nail on my finger? If it was on my nose it'd be fun! Why isn't my eyes on my neck? Why haven't I turned into a cat? Why can't my boot talk? Why this and why that....::

Sure, it's a little silly, and most people would consider the questions to be too dumb to even answer. As we all know with young children, the actual answer probably wouldn't interest them that much, but that hardly makes the questions unvalid. Does it?

But there is certainly one thing we can't question, and that's the fact that .:Vimitri:. have joined the Fabulous and Something family as a sponsor.
I've looked around Second Life for quite a while for a good mesh slit dress, and this is one that I absolutely fell in love with. It fits well, it's classy yet sexy and just looks like a dream overall.
Checking out the store, either inworld or on the Marketplace is something you definitely won't regret. Quality clothes, cheap prices, what more do you really want? And yes, that's a valid question.


Dress: .:Vitrimi:. - Slit Dress Striped @Mainstore
Hair: Magika - Meadow
Shoes: *MC* - Heartbreaker Sandals Noir

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar