mandag den 30. juni 2014

Back To The 80's



I wasn't around much in the 80's actually.. And no, it wasn't because I was too busy partying to notice a decade pass by, but because I was born in 1988, the 90's happened before I got a chance to say. ”Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis? ”
A lot of stuff happened during the 80's, as it does in any other decade, and most of it is stuff I have no knowledge of whatsoever... Therefore, I see very little reason to go into politics and economics.
Let's instead talk a little about the fashion of this particular time in history, shall we?

Quite a few hairstyles became popular during this era, like the perm and mullet. It had to be big.. The bigger the better..
At the same time, movies and music videos heavily inspired the fashion industry. Movies like Top Gun made the aviators incredibly popular, and Madonna sent the World into a faux jewelry frenzy.. As with the hair, you had better go big or go home. Bright and over the top is what you'll see with a single google search..

But enough about that. There is 10 years to go over if we have to cover it all, and you don't want to read all that.
Instead, I can tell you that it's Bubblefish's 80's leggings that inspired this post. They will be available at Oh My Gatcha from July 1st to July 15th. There is more than plenty tubular leggings to collect; 12 commons, 3 rares and 2 secret ones to be exact.

I swear they will make you look nothing less than bodacious, so make sure to visit Oh My Gatcha and snatch up a pair.... or 17..



Leggings: *Bubblefish* - 80's Leggings #12 @OMGatcha New
Shirt & Shorts: NS:: - 80's Party Outfit
Hair: Magika – Serene
Ring: (Yummy) – Candy Ring pink
Headband & Bangles: Izzie's – 80's Rainbow Bangles and Headband
Pose 1: *MP* - 80's Dance Poses (The Sprinkler)
Pose 2: *MP* - 80's Dance Poses (The Robot)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar