søndag den 29. juni 2014

I Want Candy


Do you have a sweet tooth? I think most people do, whether they want to admit it or not.
There's always something, isn't there? That particular piece of candy we just can't live without, as well as the one we can't stand.
For me, it's liqourice.. I'm such a sucker for good liqourice. I think it might have something to do with the fact that it was THAT particular piece of candy you'd always find in our house when I was growing up. My mom loved it.. My dad loved it. Coincidence? I'm not sure.
Granted, it's not the most visually stunning piece of candy out there. When you walk into a candyshop, it's most likely the array of colours from lollipops and gumdrops you'll spot first.
And I have to admit, it was the pretty colours that made me choose the rainbow version of Faylinn's candy swirl wings for this post.
They have been created for the new event called The Candy Shop, which will open on July 1st and end on July 31st.
The wings comes with a resize script, and you're able to choose between 10 amazing colours, each threatening to give you cavities ;)

So wear them, don't bite them, and make sure you pay The Candy Shop a visit.



Wings: .:Buttery Toast:. - Candy Swirls Rainbow @Candyshop NEW
Wand: .:Buttery Toast:. - Princess Wand @Mainstore
Shirt: { mon tissu } - Coquette Blouse
Hair: [taketomi] – Sachi
Skirt: *SC* – High Waist Lace Skirt
Bow: +Spellbound+ - Adored Bow

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar