søndag den 20. juli 2014

I Don't Like Cities, But I Like New York..


In my 26 years on this planet, I've honestly not been far away from home very often. And by not very far, I mean within approximately 60 kilometers away from where I was born.
The only vacation my parents ever took me and my brothers on, their idea of "away" was just another part of Denmark. Don't get me wrong, I love my country and we have some beautiful locations.. But as a 10 year old child, all I could think was, "Gosh I wonder what the Caribbean looks like?"

If I had to choose now, I wouldn't go somewhere that would require me to lie on a beach all day.. I think I managed to explain in the previous blog post that it doesn't turn out well for me.
Instead, I'd go visit the Empire State Building and The Museum of Modern Art.. Oh yeah, New York baby. That's my destination.. you know, when I have the money, and the time, and I get over my fear of flying. So if anyone's got a free bus ride available, hit me up ;)

So for this photo, I tried something I haven't before.. And that's using a green screen. It took me a while and a lot of reading to figure out how to rid of that pesky green hue along the border once I'd applied the mask. It was rather fun trying to place my avatar in a real life setting and it probably won't be the last attempt.

For this rather metropolitan looking outfit, I chose to wear a new dress from .:Vimitri:.
There's some part of me that's always thought a pencil skirt or dress is the epiphany of posh ladies, so go home Carrie Bradshaw.. there's a new bitch in town.

Dress: .:Vimitri:. - Pencil Dress (black)
Hair: .ploom. - Carrie @Hairfair
Shoes: KoiKoi – Gloss Pumps
Bag: [CF] – Icon Bag (white/black)
Sunglasses: Redgrave – Holly
Background: mourningstocks - New York V @Deviantart

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar