mandag den 21. juli 2014

Cloud Connected


If there's something I love to do, it's looking up at the sky.. Whether it's day or night, sunny or cloudy, raining or snowing.. it's something that's always fascinated me.
It's one of those things where science can give me as many explanations as it wants, and I'll still be in awe.
Now I'm not one of those people who denies that there is a scientific and very valid explanation, I'm just saying that I don't always "get" it. You know what I mean?
At some point in school, we were taught how the moon is not made of cheese, clouds are not cotton candy and stars don't turn off during the daytime. But I like to think that we are allowed to keep a little bit of mystery, cause honestly, life can get boring without it.
In real life, I'm one of those people who likes answers to everything, and as I've mentioned before, the words "Just because" are ones I truly despise, but I think the sky is one thing I can live without knowing everything about.

So we'll conclude that we don't need to know about that, but you should definitely know about the brand new Forecast Flipflops by .:Buttery Toast:.
While being exclusive at the new round of Cosmopolitan Sales Room, these brilliant flipflops for the Slink flat feet, can be yours for only 99L.
When the round is done, they'll still be available at the mainstore, but the price will be raised. So hurry down to CSR before the 2nd of august to get them at the introductory price.
There is a lot of awesome features when it comes to this item.
Firstly, every version includes a male version! So yes, if you're a guy, you can get these as well.
Secondly, they come in a sun, rain, snow, clouds and rain version, includes a hud with 7 base colours and a whole bunch of textures for the strap.


So if you're unhappy with the weather outside, ain't this just the perfect way to make your own choice? ;)


Shoes: .:Buttery Toast:. - Forecast Flipflops (rain) @CSR NEW
Dress: :NuDoLu: - Robe Daydream (ciel) @DreamersFactory NEW
Teddy: ::C'est la vie !:: - Teddy Lamb (ivory/dressup)RARE @DreamersFactory NEW
Hair: TRUTH – Lala (with bow) @L'amitie NEW
Necklace: {Imeka} - Kawaii Cloud Necklace (silver) @DreamersFactory NEW
Bracelet: {Imeka} – Pearl Bracelet (rose) @DreamersFactory NEW
Clouds: 8f8 – Dreamer's Cloudland (home cloud) @DreamersFactory NEW
Nails: {Wicked} – Ahoy! Nail Appliers @L'amitie NEW
Poses: by {Imeka}

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar