fredag den 18. juli 2014

Let's Go To The Beach


It's very rare that you'll find me on a beach in real life. Maybe it's because I don't swim very well. Maybe it's because I think jellyfish are absolutely terrifying, or maybe it's because I've just never been able to find the pleasure that I know a lot of people experience by going to the beach in these summer months.
I apologize if that makes me sound dreadfully boring, but alas, there is little to be done about the matter. The ocean will still exist and so will the jellyfish.. And then there's tanning. There's a hobby I've never seemed to fully understand.
Okay, I'll admit that my Scandinavian skin tends to look like a boiled lobster's shell before anything else. You'd think I'd learned by now wouldn't you?

But I do love swimsuits, and beaches are usually where you'll find them. Unless you're in Second Life. Then there's a chance you'll see them in the oddest of places.
And because I love sharing fun little stories, I'll share this with you. The original picture I was gonna share in this post was a lot different from what I'm actually showing you now. I had originally gone for the pink version of this Mag<3.b two piece and combined it with an ice cream prop from one of {Imeka}'s gatcha machines. I'd posed on a beach, took the picture and started writing. Due to some RL obligations as well as SL obligations it's taken me a little longer to write than I had imagined and I spent some of my free moments browsing Flickr.
There, I saw a picture... The pink two piece, the {Imeka} ice cream and I'll admit, the picture was a thousand times better than mine.
So I decided to go in a different direction and chose to wear the Rouge version of this cute little bikini. It comes in 5 different colours for 100L each and 150 if you decide to purchase the double pack which includes the past Hello Sailor swimsuit.
All you have to do is put it on, and you're ready for a day at the beach.. Or forest. Wherever you decide to show it off ;)


Outfit: Mag<3.b – Hello Sailor two pieces (rouge)
Hair: *Milk* - Santana (includes freckles) @Hairfair
Poses: by {Imeka}

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar