onsdag den 16. juli 2014

Give Me Love Like Her



Second Life is big big place.. Always new places to see, always new items to purchase, always new people to meet. I don't meet as many people as I used to, to be honest.
These days, I'm either taking pictures, writing, hanging out with my fiancé and/or friends or shopping. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before in a former blog post, and yet I've done very little to change it up.
But then again, sometimes I can't but wonder... why change it up? The people I have around me make every day in Second Life an absolute joy.
Faylinn is one of those people.

It's fun to think sometimes, that had I not applied to blog for .:Buttery Toast:. would I then even have got to know such a wonderful human being?
Chances are that I would not... But thankfully, things worked out the way they have, and she's a freaking pleasure to be in proximity of. ♥

She's also one of my favourite go-to people when it comes to excessive shopping.. especially when it comes to events. This time, we both went mental at the new round of Kustom9 and ended up drooling over the shirt and skirts by [MotiAme]. They come in a bunch of colours that you can mix and match as you please.
Another new favourite of mine from this round, is the glasses from .tgs. where the hud will allow you to change the lenses.. As much as I love the various options, I did end up going for clear though as I felt it was the most appropriate for this look.

If you'd like to know what Fay is wearing in this picture, then head over to her blog Enter My Wardrobe and snatch up her little shopping secrets. XD
Also check out those pictures of hers.. absolutely effin' stunning.. *only dies of jealousy a little bit*


Skin: Essences - Opera
Shirt: [MotiAme] - Off Shoulder Shirt (white) @Kustom9 NEW
Skirt: [MotiAme] - Bow Flare Skirt (yellow) @Kustom9 NEW
Hair: .Atomic. - Cute PoPo @HairFair NEW
Shoes: _CandyDoll_ - Raviosa White @Kustom9 NEW
Ring: .:Buttery Toast:. -Yara's Ring (seafoam)
Glasses: .tsg. - Kokoro Glasses (mint) @Kustom9 NEW
Necklace: REIGN. - Hipster Necklaces 3 RARE @Kustom9 NEW
Eyes: {S0NG} - Toki~ Navy Eye @Kustom9 NEW
Pose 1: PURPLE POSES - Friends 99 @C88 NEW
Pose 2: {Imeka} – Luna @Kustom9 NEW

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar