tirsdag den 15. juli 2014

ONE WORD..... WONDERLAND


I can't help but love when I'm introduced to events that I've never heard of before, and especially ones with interesting concepts.
Let's face it... There are a lot of stores, fairs, events.. etc out there in SL land. Some people knows some that other's don't, and in the end I think it boils down to which type of style you're going for yourself. If you're goth, you probably won't find yourself at the Manga Fair now would you? ^^

I tend do go for a little bit of everything and find myself switching styles fairly often. Currently, I seem to buy and dress towards the "cutesy" stuff.. Colourful glasses, flowers and soft colours.. Can I just interject that I absolutely love that nude is a colour option?
Yes, yes I can... XD

The event that is the basis for this blogpost, is OneWord.. An event based solely around one word, voted on by the public on their website. It's bi-monthly and will therefore be here for July and then return in September with a new word as inspiration.
This month, the word was Wonderland and when you go, you'll see that Alice and The White Rabbit have spread their magic across the sim and the designers have gone all out, bringing their A game when it comes to this single word..

Originally, I only went there for the [MotiAme] umbrella gatcha, which proved to show me good luck as I got just the one I wanted!
I know I sound overly excited about that, but it's truly a rare occurance, so let me enjoy for a couple of minutes mmmkay?


All in all a really cool place and I'll look forward to going back in September. Hopefully I won't be spending nearly as much money then, but really, what's the chance of that ever happening?

Top: *ionic* - Under top (white) @CH4
Skirt: *ionic* - Denim high skirt (caramel) @CH4
Hair: [Due] - Mia @OneWord
Glasses: ::Modish:: - Wanderland Frames (blue) @OneWord
Hairband: pr!tty - Floral Wonderland @OneWord
Umbrella: [MotiAme] - Umbrella Bunny Flower RARE @OneWord
Bangles: *MM* - Resin Bangles  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar