søndag den 8. juni 2014

Scrumptious


When I was a kid, my favourite dress was a pink one that my grandfather gave me for my birthday. It was my most priced possession for years and when I grew out of it, I was so heartbroken, I told my mom I wanted to be little again so I could wear it.
Growing up, that dress has always been one that I'd think back to, especially after my grandfather died, and wished I could wear just one more time... And now I've managed to find one in Second Life that actually resembles it a little bit. 
How awesome is that? XD
So thank you to .Atomic. for bringing back happy memories. This dress comes in four different colours with a matching ice cream cone handbag, and can be found at this round of Chapter 4.
Sidenote: I'm got hungry just typing that #nomnom 

As you can probably tell, I am once again wearing Yara's Band from .:Buttery Toast:. but wait, something is different isn't it?
You're absolutely right something is different.
For the new round at Cosmopolitan Sales room, Mama Toast have made the exclusive white and black band.
Of course, it comes with the colour hud that lets you change not only the band and ribbon but ALSO the body of the butterfly this time, to either white, black or green.
Have you already bought the previous bands in-store? Well then just remember that the band and ribbon options will work with these as well, so you can create a butterfly that is unique to you.
The black and white Yara's Band are only available until the 21st of June at CSR, so make sure you grab them before they go bye bye.

Speaking of being scrumptiously delicious.. 
.:Buttery Toast:. has a brand new group gift for its members. 
Toast rings and earrings! Yeah, you heard me.. They come in a butter, jam and chocolate version and are just the most adorable little pieces of special jewelry.
I honestly don't wear a lot of earrings in SL cause my ears are usually covered anyway, but with these, I just had to find a hair that made it possible for me to show them off.
So do yourself the favor of hurrying down to the mainstore and join the group. XD


Hairband: .:Buttery Toast:. - Yara's Band limited white @CSR
Earrings: .:Buttery Toast:. - Buttery on Toast earrings group gift @MainStore
Ring: .:Buttery Toast:. - Jam on Toast ring group gift @MainStore
Dress/Purse: .Atomic. - {Sunday} pink @CH4
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - NEKOlace siamese @CH4
Hair: pr!tty - Adriana (roots) @CH4
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* - Crow Free

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar