tirsdag den 10. juni 2014

Allons-y


This week could be considered my lazy week or, as is more the case now, the week of remembering that with my introduction I didn't actually show anyone what I personally looked like. Though the reason might have been the end of fantasy gacha nearing and my wish to show the centaur I'd just created. I figured I could possibly even show my very own face here. 

This avatar of mine has always been an elf, so when I last chose to create a new look for him, I naturally started from the ears. Mandala has for some time been an amazing store for your regular mesh ears, normal and pierced, and a while ago they came up with a set of elven ears. The ears in my opinion all all worth their cost simply in terms of quality and customization, yet if you feel like the pierced ones are too expensive, you could always get the simple ones and create your own piercings. It's always fun to make something completely your own. :)

In manner of the rest of the body, I came across a store named Elysium, at first I was there checking out a pair of pants, but ended up leaving with a new skin of theirs. Which all in all was a pleasant surprise. And in case of my hair and tattoos... I love to inspect what other people wear, best way to come across new creators if there ever is one, and with this curiosity I came across [INK] with it's selection of male and female hairs, plenty worth checking out. With tattoos I've found it a nice and creative use of mesh to get past the SL problem of both arms sharing the same texture, and now can actually get yourself a tattoo on just one arm which allows plenty of options, combining different sleeves or simply settling with one and Marketplace seems to currently be the best place for finding these. 

And that's about it I think. Oh.. clothes. Redgrave and Ronsem are both stores I check at regular intervals. If you have not heard of them before, I highly recommend checking them out. Redgrave providing skins, hair and eyes as well as quality mesh clothing. 
With that..

Allons-y (for now)
Ianto


Ears: [MANDALA] - FANTASY_ELF_Ears 
Hair: [INK] - REO (Brown)
Skin: Elysium - Elias
Tattoo: [Ayna~] - Zaheer
Hands: Slink - Male Hands
Jewelry: Kosh - Multiplex bracelet and necklace (Only on marketplace)
Shirt: REDGRAVE - TankTop LQMesh  
Pants: RONSEM*  - Work Pants (brown)
The TARDIS: Interference Lowenhart - TARDIS Prop

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar