søndag den 15. juni 2014

Hello Dolly - Part 2


You know that thing when the Universe seems to be messing with you? I have that at the moment.. 
After having experienced some issues with my Photoshop, and gotten very little help from the kind people at Adobe, I thought I had it fixed. But now, it would seem that I was wrong.
Therefore, my point of this blog post might seem moot. 
Lol. Moot. It's a good word, no?

Anyways. 

My point with this entire post, was to redo an earlier post. 
No matter what you do in life, real AND second, you improve. In some cases, it might not be a whole lot, and in other cases, your improvement is so evident that you can't help but look at your older stuff and think,
"what the hell was I even trying to do?"

I've had this blog for half a year now, and I do see an improvement. In my writing and in my photos.
So when Mama Toast released her Dolly Keys, I figured it would be an excellent time to prove my progress and make a Part 2 to my "Hello Dolly" post from February.
Aaah.. February. When I had my mesh head and the weather was colder. Good times. Good times.

And then my freaking Photoshop decides to mess up. Naturally. Nothing is ever so easy that we can't crank up the volume and make it harder.
So now, Gimp has to become my new best friend. At least for a while. *Shakes my fist*
Does anyone know where to purchase a sturdy sledgehammer? No? Anyone?

Well, it matters little anyways. What matters is the Dolly Keys from Buttery Toast. They come in a dark and light version, in a small and big size, with plenty of colours and a rotating script.
So you can be teeny tiny, or as big as an amazon queen, and still dress up as an adorable living doll.
Not the scary Chucky kind. 


Dolly Key: .:Buttery Toast:. - Dolly Keys white (Dark Version) @Mainstore
Dress: Dark Midday Designs - Elegant Corset Dress
Hair: TRUTH - Sakura (colours 1side) @ARCADE  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar