onsdag den 4. juni 2014

Fly Like a Butterfly


Are you ready? I want to tell you a secret... I can not dance.
In Second Life, it's easy of course. Just the click of a button and I'm a freaking champion, but in real life I'm far too clumsy not to step on my partner's toes. Dancing on my own doesn't work any better for me. My own two feet are my enemies when it comes to moving rhythmically and NOT tripping over themselves.

It'd be nice if I could tell you I move like a butterfly, but that would certainly be a lie. Not a tiny white lie, but a huge made up fairytale.
So when I get the chance to move light as a feather in virtual reality, how can I possibly resist?

And then Faylinn creates these adorable butterfly headbands called "Yara's Band" which just gives me another opportunity to lie to you good folks of SL and pretend I'm a classy, elegant and softspoken lady, when in reality I would have cussed loudly, broken 3 toes and an arm by now.

What can I say Mamma Toast, other than thank you for making me a pretty butterfly for the day ♥

Would you like to fly away with me? Then go to the Buttery Toast mainstore right now. The store itself (not Buttery Toast) is brand new, and new original items are created and sold frequently. I swear she never sleeps. 

"Yara's Band" comes in 5 colours and are all sold with a colour changing hud for the band and ribbons. 
I went with the yellow butterfly for this outfit, kept the band yellow as well, but changed the ribbon to purple.
There are a lot of possible combinations at only 99L for each butterfly ^^



Headband: .:Buttery Toast:. - Yara's Band @Mainstore
Outfit: !gO! - Leotard&Tutu (white)
Hair: Tram - C429 (A) Shell
Shoes: BACIO - Mesh BALLERINA Slink High
Set: by Kraft - Swan Lake
Additional Pose: SuP' PoSeS - Ballerina Pose

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar