mandag den 2. juni 2014

I've Got You Under My Skin



From the time I was able to actually buy a skin myself, I stuck
to Glam Affair because it was recommended to me. Then I read a lot about Pink Fuel skin, and decided to try those out. I've never actually searched for any other before now, and boy am I happy I did. I don't want you to get me wrong. Glam Affair and Pink Fuel have some of the  most stunning skins, but I am now adding Essences to that list.

If you've been following this blog at all, you will have seen how terrible I am at sticking to my shape and skin. Whether it's because I get bored, or simply because I enjoy the option of change, I honestly can't tell you. I have no idea.

Second Life gives us so many options, it's sometimes hard to choose. Where to go? What to buy? What to do? 
In my opinion, there is no right answer. We all have our choice, and some people will find them strange no matter what. 
I for one, have to admit that it's the child avis I find difficult to understand. But as time have moved on, and I've gotten a little older, I see the joy it brings the parents of those children, to have them in their lives, and with that I can't dispute.

I might just stick with my pets for now though if that's okay? ^^  


Shape: Essences - Rose
Skin: Essences - Rose *doux*
Hair: -LaViere- Natalia (platinum)
Eyes: {Tilly} - Abstraction ~ Sky
Dress: .:villena:. Flower dress peach (discount)
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ Heart Tattoo (Red)
Makeup: MINDBURRY - Glamour Eyeliners 1

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar