søndag den 1. juni 2014

Got my Djinni in a Bottle


This time I decided to work on the looks of my alt. It having been least four months he had had the previous look so, in my restless eyes, it was about time for a change. 

As I have a heavily modded mesh body for use with him, the only thing I myself can make a change in is with the face and hair so I've started creating looks with piercings and face tattoos, in addition to a quality skin and hair, and when ever I am in need of quality piercings nowadays, I find myself heading for Haus of Darcy, - .HoD. -, which has quality piercings with quite a few of them directed for role players so there are more excotic styles for offer, quite a few of them coming with complimentary face tattoos. I admit I ended up buying a few different ones, but for this look I chose the Cathaoirmore, for in combination with the Nivaro skin (they have wonderful faces) seems to give the avatar a more eastern look and in combination with the mesh dreadlocks from Tableau Vivant (another store I visit too often), it seemed to me, what I was destined to create was a djinn. 

Now with the details for the face and hair decided I then went in hunt for clothing. The mesh arm and hand wrappings in use for the image I have had and used for some time, and were perhaps not necessary to create the look, but I rather like them, and I tend to run by that. :) For the clothing I did quite a bit of jumping through the more well known RP clothiers, but eventually ending up in Moon Sha, which at first seemed to be a store full of houses, furniture and various items for medieval, yet the second floor surprised me pleasantly with a few outfits, which I knew I had to buy.

Then the final step, finding a place to take the pictures. I've always enjoyed visiting Elven Forest as, with it's different areas, it has almost anything I might require for a background (provided I do not need a modern city scene). 
And with this, another outfit was created, along with the perfect excuse to hunt down lots of new clothes I may or may not end up using more than once.

Allons-y 
Ianto


Eyes: FATEeyes
Teeth: **SHINE** Vampire Teeth/Normal
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING ears ver4
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Dreadlocks series - Monk
Skin: -NIVARO- Pan Skin - lighttone
Piercings:- .HoD. - Cathaoirmore (with face paint)
Bandages: -Mesh wrist and feet bandage wraps- [WILD]
Vest: "Moon_Sha" Erien Leather Vest  - Blue
Pants & shoes: "Moon_Sha" Tahari Pants - Black/Blue

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar