lørdag den 31. maj 2014

The Friendship Meme


When it comes to my Second Life, the people are truly what makes it a special place for me. And for that reason, this post will have absolutely nothing to do about fashion. Instead, I snapped this photo of me and Mrs Roxley as we went dancing at Toby's Juke Joint Blues.
Originally, I wanted us to take a proper fashion shot together as I've been wanting to fill out the "Friendship Meme" by Strawberry Singh. But I came to realize... That would have looked too fake. This is the real us. The silly, crazy and music addicted people that we are. 

What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List?
Penny:54
Liz: 74

Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people?
Penny: I wouldn't say picky, but I'm usually not the person to add just everyone. If I add someone right away, it's probably someone I've met through another friend, or while hosting.
Liz: Picky about friends.... but I also ad staff and people i'm hiring temporarily.

Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards)
Penny: My answer to this won't be exactly right, since I cleaned up my calling cards some months ago, due to people leaving SL etc. But according to them, my oldest contact is Leandro Gunner. Mwah.
Liz: A guy named Ronald Rexie who took me to a jazz club when I was full blown NEWB. Old linden avi and everything

Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards)
Penny: Newest contact is Lawrence Pryce. Fellow blogger who'll (when I get my lazy bum off the SL couch) join me in a post some time soon (again, see lazy bum comment)
Liz: Samstha Resident. A new host to hire :D

Do you know every single person on your list?
Penny: No. Probably not as well as I'd like. Oops :)
Liz: Other then the first hello, no lol.

How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis?
Penny: I'd say I probably speak to between 5-7 daily. If not on Second Life, then through other ways.
Liz: Daily I would say about 3 to 5 and weekly maybe about 10 to 15.

How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily(weekly) basis?
Penny: Ouch that's a tougher one. I try to see my SL friends as often as is possible, even if it's just to go dance, or hang out while shopping.
Liz: In a club I hang with about 5-8. At my house only about 2 or 3 at a time. We be lazy pixels

Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with?
Penny: Having known him since my very beginning in SL, Thomas Fetters knows everything there is to know about me. Even all the boring stuff, and I promise there's a lot of that.
Liz: My Partner Ehren Roxley......He kinda stole my heart. 

Who do you wish you knew better?
Penny: Picking one seems impossible. But I'm gonna go with Faylinn Britton. I've already gotten to talk a lot with her, but I'm comsidering this question as more of a "Whose brain would you like to pick?" type of thing ^^
Liz: Hmmmmm this is a toughy. Erm......well i have 1 linden lab friend who is SO interesting to hear his work adventures in sl. 
Maybe more of those elite linden avis to keep the fun stories coming and be the cool girl with friends in high places :D

Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining?
Penny: Well if Liz and Ehren were ONE person, I'd chose that. When those two are in the same room, no one is safe!
Liz: Hands down my partner ehren......big reason why I'm with the dude. He is funnnaaaaay.

How did you meet most of the people on your list?
Penny: If we go by how I met MOST of them, it's been through hosting. How I've met the best of them, is through other friends and random encounters.
Liz: I like to chat. Most have been from me saying hi 
to them randomly being all nosy, or thru mutual friends.

Do you ever clean out your list?
Penny: Yes, I do. Regularly. As far as it's possible, I prefer the people on my list to be ones I actually speak and interact with as often as possible. So if neither myself of the other person makes that effort, then I delete them.
Liz: Yes. Not often though. If i havent talk to the person in a few weeks...BAM gone. 

Do you have a crush on someone in your list?
Penny: *blushes* Well yes, yes I do...
Liz: Duh.....EHREN!

Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password?
Penny: Let's see. Given access to my inventory, Liz would try everything on. Ehren would rename every folder, and Thomas would probably try to fix the chaos before I got back. So yeah... Why not?
Liz: Yes. Ehren and Penny :D




If you'd like to do the "Friendship Meme" yourself, you should stop by Strawberry Singhs website and try it out. You might learn something new about you friends.
Also.. Take a trip to Toby's Juke Joint Blues and dance your butt off on the bar disk XD

Strawberry Singh:

Toby's Juke Joint Blues:





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar