fredag den 30. maj 2014

Hello Darkness My Old Friend


A friend of mine told me, "Penny.. You're always dressing bright like sunshine", and the devil took a hold of me and whispered, "We'll show her!"
Now that we're getting near the end of The Dark Style fair, it has become increasingly easier to enter, and that's what I did. I actually found more stuff I liked than I thought I would.  Whether I want to or not, I'll have to admit my friend might be right.
I rarely dress "dark", but it's not because I don't like it.. I think it's more likely because I see a lot more bright stuff the places where I usually shop. So if you're into the punk/goth/rock scene, or just love tattoos (seriously I saw a lot of those), then you have until the 7th of June to get your butt to the Dark Style Fair.

"So Penny?..." 
"Yes dear?"
"Does that mean you won't be blogging cute stuff anymore?"

Who do you think I am?
Of course I will... Buttery Toast have just released the "Butterfly Fly Away" wings. And since there is a black version, I felt like it deserved a spot in this post. You can be dark and cute at the same time, right?
If you feel like black wings are outside your comfort zone, then it's lucky they are available in blue, green and pink as well, all sold with a colour HUD that will let you change the inner wings and ribbon strands.
Mama Toast has also made some big changes in her mainstore, so if you haven't been there yet, it's really about time. 
Does anyone know how to say "adorable" in Crow??



Wings: .:Buttery Toast:. - Butterfly Fly Away @Mainstore
Hair: Little Bones - Lux @DSF
Shirt: EMPORIUM - Tank Top #4 @DSF
Face Tattoo: .Identity. - Bodyshop The Code @DSF
Eyes: CakeFox - EyesSparkle03 (part of "Let the Sparks Fly" hunt)
Watch: [TTT] - Cats Watch 
Hand Tattoo: *Pervette* - Infinity
Poses: ::Axis:: - LadyCrow

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar