søndag den 25. maj 2014

Look Mom! A Horse! (Introducing Ianto)


Though I have never been very good at saying anything about myself, I think I shall give it a try. *clears his throat, looking around himself rather awkwardly before continuing*


Hey there, my name is Ianto and I am a whovian and an alt-aholic. Well, that, and one that creates too many looks for those avis I do have. Though I have been in SL for closer to seven years now, this is the first time ever I've attempted to write for a blog, so I hope you'll excuse me if I at times ramble, I have a bad habit of doing that, and, fitting for a blog, I have a very bad habit of seeing something, getting the feeling of "I wanna" and eventually coming up with an excuse to buy said item, even if it means making a whole new look for the third time in that month. So, without further ado, on to the subject of avi looks.


This all started from an entertaining idea for a roleplay character I was tossing about with a friend. On my search for random armor bits I came across the one in the image. a beautifully crafted and textured armor designed for the KOT Centaur. I had never really done a centaur before, which was all I truly needed as an excuse. 


The centaur is extremely easy to wear, coming in many different colours and the armor fits it more or less like a glove, yet as the rest of the avatar looked rather naked with the mass of armor I went for another hunt. As luck would have it, the Fantasy Gacha Fair was in town, creating yet another fantastic excuse for wasting lindens. This event is one I try to remember each year, and often do remember it just as it is closing, yet that usually means you actually get in without having to stalk from the next sim over, as it is very, very popular, and for a good reason. For this look I got myself the nordic bracers from [geek.], which is just one of the many stores in this event. The final weapons harness is from yet another store, DPD, I frequent with plenty of "I wanna" feelings towards everything they have created, and whom also are present at the Gacha Event. 


All in all, this bit of rant could be summed up in. Visit the Fantasy Gacha while it is still open, there are tons of fantastic stores there offering their best and if you can, do sometimes follow the feeling of "I wanna". You never know what your imagination can come up with. :)

Allons-y
Ianto

Hair: Dura-Boy*47(Black)
Skin: Elysium - Elias with Voodoo's Tintable Muscles 
Ears: Trap - Short Gelf ears (low)
Centaur body: KOT Centaur with FGT Kot Centaur Tattoo
Centaur Tail: P.R.E Tail (from P.R.E Set)
Centaur Armor: ~TCA~ Lapith Leather Armor
Bracers: [geek.] Once an Adventurer Bracer - Nordic 
Harness: DPD - Weapons Harness (Neutral)

Fantasy Gatcha Carnival:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar