søndag den 22. juni 2014

If You Liked It, Then You Should Have Put A Ring On It


When it comes to accessories, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for rings. From simple silver bands to big fake jewelry, I don't care. If they fit on my finger, I'll wear them proudly.
When I was younger, like maybe 13-15 years old, I would wear a ring on each and every finger, cause in my brilliant teenage mind, I thought that would look stylish.
Here's a free tip for ya... It doesn't.

As I'm getting older, I've taken a much more simple approach to jewelry of any sort. I have two silver rings that I never take off. They've been on my right ringfinger for at least 5 years, and yes, I do check regularly that they haven't grown overly attached to my skin. 
When I was 7, I got my ears pierced, and as time's gone by, I've got a few more holes added in my lobes.
When I was 19, I did something that I'd never imagine doing in a million years. I got my tongue pierced. 
Even though I was an adult and living on my own, a part of me was terrified to tell my parents. So I go home to visit them, and I show them the piercing. I still remember my mother's shocked voice saying, "Penny?? Why did you do that to your tongue?"
And somehow, my brain managed to come up with, "I liked it, so I put a ring on it".

Speaking of rings, .:Buttery Toast:. have taken Yara further, and released a ring to match their headband. Available in 7 different colours and comes with a colour changing HUD for the inner wings. I went with pink and changed the inner wings to yellow so it would match my nails. 
You also want to check out the new round of Cosmopolitan Sales Room, starting tomorrow the 23rd of June. For the next two weeks, you'll be able to get the pink or orange (light and dark version) of the Dolly Keys, for only 70 Lindens.
You don't wanna miss it, so make sure you grab the offer before it ends.



Ring: .:Buttery Toast:. - Yaras's Ring Pink @Mainstore
Doll Key: .:Buttery Toast:. - Light Dolly Key Pink (small) Limited @CSR
Nails: .:Buttery Toast:. - Tiptoe Through The Tulips (no longer available)
Dress: Blueberry - Crystal Ruched Dress
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Anya

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar