torsdag den 24. april 2014

Oh! Blah


The most amazing thing about Second Life, to me, is the fact that you can do whatever
you want, and be whoever you want to be.
Can't play piano? Well buy yourself one and instantly know how to play
Nocturne perfectly.. 
Can't play baseball? Well suit up and go to the field. You don't even have to play,
just pose and pretend you know what you're doing ;)

So that's what I did when Glo sent me her newest props and poses for the
Oh! Like Blah Gatcha Event. I mean, me as a baseball player? I'd hit myself or someone else
with the bat before reaching first base.. but damn if I ain't gonna try and look
fabulous while doing it ^^


I'm much better at crawling into the pool (as small as it may be) and enjoy a moment
of peace and quiet.
And who says you're too old to bring a giant fish with you?
No one, that's who.. cause they're freaking adorable.
Make sure you get one of Glo's Plush Fishies as well when you visit the Oh! Like Blah
Gatcha event and get a bubble-blowing friend for life ♥

OH! BLAH Gatcha Event
April 25th - May 11th

GET SLURL HERE






Prop/Pose: Batter 3 by Bubblefish 

Plush Fishie: Rainbow Ryoko RARE by Bubblefish

Tank top: Berry Tank Top White by [HH] 

Shorts: Cotton Shorts [Lines] by Gizza

Hair 1: D314 hair / shell&creamyellow by Tram @TheSeasonsStory

Hair 2: Quiet Afterthought by Exile


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar