lørdag den 26. april 2014

Slumber


If there is one thing in SL I can never get enough of, it's pets.
Animated, static.. it doesn't matter. If I think they're cute, there's
a very big chance that I'll buy it.
And that is how Toby joined the Décor family.
This cute italian greyhound by Half Deer with his little teddy bear, will brighten up
any household, and charm his way into your heart.

Available in 4 different colours; fawn, red, black and grey, and is sold as either
the standalone sleeping dog or as a full set with beds for both dog and human, dog treat
jar and dog bowl.

I guess my guests will have to find another place to sit now, cause the pup
sure ain't going anywhere ;)



Dog: Sleepy I.G. Fawn by +Half-Deer+ (only inworld) 

Shirt: Striped Boyfriend Shirt - Pink by {dolle*}

Hair: Robin by Wasabi Pills 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar