onsdag den 23. april 2014

You're really sick, you know that, boss?




ZOONK! WHAMM! PLOMPFF!

Sound familiar? Well I hope it does, cause todays blog post is about
comics XD
All in honor of the amazing Comic Fair that is taking place in Second Life at 
the moment.
Up until April 30th, you're able to find 80 stations with a mixture of clothes, furniture, 
poses and accessories to spice up your inventory.
If money is a little short at the moment, it's still worth a go, as most stores
on the sim have a 1L gift for you.

So, do I read a whole lot of comic books? No.. I must admit that I dont. If there's no
movie/tv franchise or I haven't heard of a character online.. You'll probably lose me 
pretty fast in a conversation. Give it a shot.. I dare ya.

For the photo of this blog post, I decided to turn myself into Harley Quinn. 
I used to love watching The Batman animated series and Harley quickly became my
favourite.. She's dark and quirky, and although not nearly as violent as I've heard
she is the comic, she's got an obvious spark of insanity.


Oufit: Harlequin by ::Envious:: @ComicFair

Pose/props: A Game by Captivity Co. @ComicFair

Makeup: Harley Quinn Stitched Smile by Rebelstar 

Lipstick: Multi-colored Lipstick Basics (red 75%) by {Tilly}

Hair: Bring it on! by Exile 



Now when it comes to love, for comics and in general, how could I not bring in
my dearests friends?
Liz and Ehren Roxley were so kind as to dress up in their own comic inspired outfits
and pose for a photo.
Thank you guys for being so patient and helpful ♥


Liz:

Dress: Peggy Sue Dress by DRBC

Shoes: Creature Feature Mary Jane by DRBC

Bow: Arco Accessory Bow by {Red}

Bracelets: Bangles by NOD

Fishnets: Fishnets by Gamer girl

Stockings: Hawkesworth stockings by Black Opal


Ehren:

Shirt: Batman Shirt Mesh by Little Chances

Jeans: New Denim Straight Mesh Jeans by GAS

Shoes: Sprinter Shoes SOLID by PURF

Pose: Poseball* Lover 17 by Angelika Allen

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar