tirsdag den 13. maj 2014

If Ten Million Fireflies Lit Up the World as I Fell Asleep..


I felt very lucky, finally being able to get into the Fantasy Gatcha Carnival, and I'm sure it'll surprise those who know me that I was very well behaved.

Normally, having me around gatcha machines is a distaster waiting to happen. Lindens flying around everywhere. There is no stopping me really.
This time, I took my time.. thought about what I wanted to add to the blog, and gathered inspiration.

It started with the Fireflies pose. As soon as I saw that, I knew what direction I wanted to take, and went for items to compliment it. 
Now.. if I could just add the same level of selfcontrol when it comes to the Marketplace, then I'd save a whole lot of money.
I'm open for advice ^^

(Moon Child hair have been slightly altered on the photo to adjust to the pose)


Hair: Little Bones - Moon Child (roots)  @FGC
Necklace: Zibska - Loviisa Necklace [long] Smoke @FGC
Ring: BananaN - Golden Books @FGC
Pose/Prop: . Infiniti . - Fireflies 10 @FGC

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar