søndag den 18. maj 2014

Boobs, Butts, Puppets & Princesses


It took a while before I was introduced to events in Second Life. I remember hearing about the
Arcade in December last year, and how it was impossible to get it.
Honestly, the whole thing seemed silly to me. The image of a mob waiting outside a store, waiting for the doors to open crossed my mind.
But here I am.. I'm one of you. XD

We've got two events and a special princess to talk about today.

Boobs, Butts and Beyond is a charity event for those who wishes to help the fight against
breast cancer. Each designer will create at least one item where either 100 or 50 percent of the  sale goes to "Breast Cancer Action" and after little over a week, 100k have already been donated.
Our amazing Glo from *Bubblefish* has joined in and created a lot of stunning clothes for this event,one of them being this cute pink bikini. 
And, as with everything at the BBB event, it's applier friendly, so if you've got some Lola's or Azz's on that avi of yours, this is the bikini for you.
You've still got until the end of month to get your various bodyparts there :) 

Another event I'd recommend you stop by, is the Funny Puppet Fair. 
Take a stroll around this colourful little town and shop your heart out. I know I did.
Out of all the stuff I got there, my new little green friend is probably my favourite. He'll follow you around, sit on your head, cuddle up in your arms or sit quietly on a shelf if you want him to. It's
all up to you, and there are of course a lot more colours than green to choose from.

And last, but certainly not least.. Our Princess.
Mama Toast has given us her newest, 100 percent original mesh creation in the form of a princess wand.
I mean.. how cute is that on a scale from "Swing!" to "Aaaaaye"?
I absolutely love it.
If you're unlike me, and are able to chose easily, then there are 4 duo packs available for 100L each.
However, if you resemble me in any way.. then you'll want to go for the fatpack.
250L and you'll get a HUD that lets you change the colour of everything, making sure you have
a wand that is special to you.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is..
I'm a Semi Big Boobed Puppet Princess.. Bring it on ♥



Bikini: BubbleFish - Country Bikini Pink @BBB
Wand: .:Buttery Toast:. - Princess Wand @Mainstore
Cherry: .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:.. - Lovely Sumomos - Lime @FPF
Eyes: Chus! - Puppet Lens - Princess @FPF
Tattoo: :MoonAmore: - La Kalaka Slink Hands Tattoo @FPF
Pose 1: Dyer Maker - Bag Poses @FPF
Pose 2: . Infiniti . - Handy
Hair: Exile - Beyond the Waves (light blondes)
Lipgloss: Chary -Heart Gloss

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar