lørdag den 8. marts 2014

The Arcade


I wish I was one of those people who could have a style and then just stick to it. I accepted a long time ago that when it comes to clothes.. that's just not possible. I love changing. I love mixing.
But I actually thought the mesh head was there to stay. As you can tell, it was not. 
Don't get me wrong, I still think the quality of the Nea mesh head is amazing, but I wanted to go back to my old self, so I did. Tweaked it a little more and ended up happier with the result than I was before.
So far so good.

As anticipated, getting into The Arcade proved to be a right kerfuffle (love that word). And when I finally did, it was actually my boyfriend who made it there first. Don't you just love it when men gets just as excited about gatchas? Actually, I think that might be my fault. ::polishes her halo:: 
Of course, a whole lot of Lindens were spent, and even though a region restart threatened to kick us out right in the middle of our shopping.. we made it back in.

So what is my favourite item from the March 2014 Arcade? Without a doubt the pugglies from .Birdy.
Looking at some of the wonderful pictures from SL users out there, I'd say a lot of them agrees with me. And who can blame them? The quality and cuteness of these things are off the charts.
But then again, so is everything else from The Arcade.



Shape: Christelle by NoYa (modified)

Skin: Zara Jamaica 02BL by Glam Affair

Hands: Elegant 1 by Slink

Feet: Mid by Slink

Tattoo: Infinity by :Wicked Tattoos:

Hand Tattoo: Rose Slinks by PMS

Outfit: Clockwork Suspenders Outfit by >>>Poison<<<

Make-up: Smokey Eyes by NoYa 

Rug: Fluffy Rug by Bazar (Roya bedroom) 

Hair: Maiko by Truth - Blondes 2 Fade (ARCADE)

Chair: Bookstore Chair - Royal Blue by Vespertine (ARCADE)

Bookcase: Used Suitcase Books by Vestertine (ARCADE)

Sheep: Kerfluffle Sheep - Blackjack by +Half-Dear+ (ARCADE)

Glass: Champagne glass - coupe Pink RARE by [ keke ] (ARCADE)

Pug: Puggles Unicorn RARE by .Birdy. (ARCADE)     










Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar