lørdag den 10. maj 2014

Nothing Tastes as good as Cute Feels


Have you ever had someone ask you, "If you could travel to any point in time, where would you go?"
And in that case, what would your answer be?

I can tell you mine.
There is no doubt in my mind that I'd go see an actual 50's diner. Not the fancy remakes we see 
in this day and age, but to actually go back to the Fifties and see if it's as awesome as it looks.

So when I went to this round at Collabor88, I was beyond thrilled. VINTAGE.EVERWHERE!
I knew I wanted to make a blog post with some of these items, but what ended up happening,
was a complete transformation of my kitchen.
They say home is where the heart is.. but the kitchen is where the bacon's at, so that's where'll
you find me.
If you'd rather find Collabor88, then click the following link.
>>THIS WAY FOR C88<<

But there are things that are more important that bacon, and that is the fact that Faylinn
has been working with mesh lately. This cute candy wrapper ring is called "One more won't hurt" and is a gatcha item you'll find in the Buttery Toast mainstore.
One more won't hurt... I think she knows me too well.




Ring: 
One more won't hurt - Liquorice - RARE
 by .:Buttery Toast:.

Shirt: Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt by Tee*fy @C88

Jeans: Leah High-Waisted Skinny Jeans by Tee*Fy @C88

Shoes: Moxie.Heels (Cherry.Dots) by fri. @C88

Hair: Thelma - Light Blondes by TRUTH @C88

Poses: GAME by (marukin) @C88

Tattoo: Rose tattoo (for slink hands) by Pimp my Sh!t

Glasses: Cheeky 1.00 by K_gs (only inworld)

Kitchen: Bella Kitchen by Agora

Milkshake Dispenser: Shake My Milkshake/cherry by flowey's @C88

Chairs: Gerzzo Chair Red by The Loft @C88

Table: Gerzzo Dining Table White by The Loft @C88

Place Setting: Gerzzo Place Setting Red by The Loft @C88

Kettle: Gerzzo Kettle Red by The Loft @C88

Cart: Gerzzo Cart Blue by The Loft @C88

Microwave: Gerzzo Microwave Red by The Loft @C88

Napkins: Napkins 001 by PhilipRoman

Jukebox: The Juke - Modern by Dusty Hut & Stuff Store

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar