lørdag den 22. marts 2014

Hunting Goodies


Maybe you've just started out with Second Life, and decided that those lindens, are not some you'll be spending a lot of.
Perhaps you've been around for a while, and simply enjoy to hunt for the cheap but good stuff that SL creators provide.
Well, look no further! (Not an order.. Please go look further if you feel like it) ^^

Below, I'll list some of my my favorite "cheap but fabulous" items that you'll find on the Marketplace. Some will cost you a few lindens while others will be completely free.

Let's start with the toughest one. Hair. Cheap, but good quality hair can be hard to find, though not impossible. If you don't mind flexi, that is. And you know what? I don't.
I know a lot of people swear that mesh hair is the only thing that will make your avatar look good, but one of my favorite cheap hair stores, will have to be Yellow Hair.
This is the hair that I started out with when I first joined, and it has remained its place in my inventory even when it hasn't been on my head, and it's only 23 Lindens per hair.
If you're looking for something slightly cheaper, but equally good, I'd go to Lovely Butterfly for superb hair at the price of only 11L.

@Yellow Hair
@Lovely Butterfly

Whether you wanna dress formal or casual, cheap clothes (even good quality mesh) and shoes, is easy to come by if you know how to search. My trick, is to search for "free gift" and then click my way into the category of my choice. This, of course works for other items as well, and it's a good way of avoiding most of those blasted demos. Unless demos are your thing, then go right ahead and skip this step :)
Look through the following links for both cheap and free stuff.

@Believe (cheap shoes and clothes)
@Domiziana Piaggio (FREE Complete mesh outfit) 
@Daisy (FREE ankle boots. also comes in free light versions) 
@Glasz DeCuir (1L formal dress)
@T!lly (FREE lipstick pack)
@NINETY (cheap shoes and clothes)
@SSW (cheap shoes)
@BLOKC (FREE dress)
@Mad Mesh (cheap nerd glasses)



Do you have a favourite freebie/cheapie? In that case, are you willing to share it with the rest of us?
Drop a comment and let us see what you've found ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar