tirsdag den 4. februar 2014

Fantasy Gatcha Carnival

February 1st - 28th

I wanna take a moment to talk about the Fantasy Gatcha Carnival. After about 40 attempts, I managed to sneak my way in. *Sends a prayer to the avatar that left so I could take their place*
Now, I'll happily admit that I have a weakness for gatchas, and I had been on the lookout for the Royal Court by Remarkable Oblivion in particular. Do you wanna know how long it takes to find a single gatcha machine in the midst of chaos? I'd say about 30-40 minutes. Minutes (and Lindens) that were spent on various other machines.
In the end, I did find the one I was looking for and I must say that each item is as beautiful as I had hoped. Resulted in my friends receiving each their crown. Traded my own rare Lancelot helmet for the Dame De Lys, and I'm loving it.

If you're able to get in, it's certainly worth the visit.
There's still time.

Acerbus Silva (173, 80, 52) - Adult

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar